It’s here! The most anticipated blog post of the year!
And that time of year— turkeys are thawing out, I’ve got my candles already going at 4pm, people are wondering whether they should put up their holiday decor this week or next … and everyone is starting to scroll (and scroll, and scroll) to look for the best holiday gifts— and deals— for their loved ones this year.
But if there’s one thing I love about this season, it’s the JOY and presence it can bring about.
Nostalgic (or new) holiday traditions, time together sharing slower meals around the table and sharing things we love with those we love the most. And to me, that also means knocking out my holiday gift shopping as efficiently and quickly as possible, with gifts that will make the people I love lives BETTER in some way.
So I can get back to all of the things and people that truly matter this season.
That’s why I’m always SO thrilled to put together my annual Holiday Gift Guide— because when it comes to the holidays, I always aim to get my family & friends things that they’ll genuinely love and use for years. Things that make their lives healthier (mentally, physically or emotionally), or things that will improve the quality of their daily life: a tiny spark of joy, a little bit more ease, or a elevated way to go through their day.
But I also don’t want to spend weeks and weeks hunting for these things. And I know you don’t either. So I’ve worked alongside my team for the past month putting together this epic gifting guide, just for YOU. So you can have some more ease in your holiday shopping checklist this year, and less stress.
This year, we are SO excited because we have ONE, all-inclusive guide for you that covers everyone on your list… Wellness & self-care lovers, foodies & homecook savants, women, men, kids, stocking stuffers & MORE! These are the tried-and-true ideas that my family, friends and I have either personally loved & used— OR are on our wishlists this year. Aka, they’re vetted and SRH-approved! My hope is that you get some fun, sparkly & most importantly— intentional gift ideas for those you love the most this holiday season.
And that this makes your shopping list a little easier to navigate, so you can move on to the true joys of the season. Happy holidays ahead to us all.
THE SIMPLY REAL HEALTH 2023 GIFT GUIDE:
1.Higher Dose red light mask: love this for a more portable, affordable option (that you can multitask in!). Use code “SimplyReal20” for 20% off right now for BF!
3. MitroPro Red Light: I have the mitopro300 size and love it while I’m meditating. Just 10 mins per session gives so much benefit for anti-aging, skin health, inflammation calming and of course staying warm during the winter months. Use code “simplyrealhealth” at checkout for and extra 10% off
5. Equilibria CBD products: the daily tincture, daily gummies and the sleep gummies are my personal favs. Use code “simplyrealhealth” for an extra 15% off, stackable with whatever sales they have going on.
11. Melissa Wood Health MWH- meditation & workout app
12. Chani app: astrology & meditation app
13. Primally Pure Holiday line (come back here this Wed 11/22 when for *just one day*, they will be having a 25% off sitewide sale! I’ll have a secret code then (I’ll post it here and on IG stories on Tuesday night)
14. Primally Pure Starter Kit (come back here this Wed 11/22 when for *just one day*, they will be having a 25% off sitewide sale! I’ll have a secret code then (I’ll post it here and on IG stories on Tuesday night)
17. Dry Farm Wine Box (or subscription): great natural wine, no hangover. YES please. A-check w/ J to see if this link is the most updated one. Use code “simplyrealhealth” at checkout for a extra bottle of natural wine for just 1 cent!. Or NEW this month– just try it a few bottles at a time, no subscription necessary.
18. Wild House Paper guides, prompted journals and more: check out the Reset Guide, the Cultivating Guide, To Do List & Week Planner options.
Cooking & Foodie:
1.Simply Real Health Cookbook– ON SALE NOW for just $24 on amazon (the only time of year it goes on sale!!). With over 150 real-food recipes, made easy. Most of which are 5 ingredients or less and 15 minutes or less. All recipes are naturally gluten-free, and allergy friendly too.
2. Simply Real Eating Cookbook; the 2nd cookbook, with recipes & daily rituals for a healthy life made simple. With over 100 real-food recipes, made easy.
3. Simply Real Health Cooking Club-– ON SALE NOW for over 50% off (plus a free 4 week meal plan and/or our 16 quick and easy lunch ideas) when you sign up before December 5th.
6. Coravin wine preserver- so you never have to drink the full bottle, it keeps great for over 10 days, with single glass pours (or two).
7. Uiio wine filters: Friends, this is life-changing if you’re sensitive to wine (like me) but love a glass here and there. And I have to say, these really do work and make any wine sulfite free. Aka hangover free (obviously when done in moderation). Available in single glass filters or bottle filters. This is one the best gifts I’ve ever been given.
9. Sweet Laurel Bakery Cookbook: an excellent grain-free & gluten-free baking book (if you are ok with almond flour)
10. Canelle Vanelle Bakes Simple Cookbook: a great gluten-free baking book
Gifts For Kids
5. TonieBox: a screen free audio version, for your littles. Love that you can record your own voice reading stories here too (or those you love).
Gifts For Women:
1.Made By Mary jewlery: my favorite daily wear jewelry, hands down. Special BF weekend deal (starts Tues 11/21-11/27) get 25% off sitewide with the code “simplyrealhealth” at checkout. Otherwise use code “simplyrealhealth” for 15% off your order.
7. Ribbed Align Legging (my all time favs)
8. Luka duffle bag
17. PP Holiday Collection come back here this Wed 11/22 when for just 1 day, they will be having a 25% off sitewide sale! I’ll have a secret code then (I’ll post it here and on IG stories on Tuesday night) (warning, it goes fast!)! Including: Holiday Hand Soap, Holiday Deodorant, Holiday Candle, Holiday Body Butter, Holiday Tinted Lip Balm & more). They’re all so fun and such a great way to take care of yourself through the holiday season.
Gifts For Men:
1.Jack Henry personal care- non-toxic mens products
2. PP charcoal deodorant: Catch the sitewide Primally Pure sale on Wed 11/22 for 25% off everything. I’ll share the secret code here tomorrow (Tuesday). Otherwise you can use the code “simplyrealhealth” at checkout for 10% off.
3. Coravin wine preserver: this handy lil thing helps you pour a SINGLE glass (or 2) without needing to open the bottle. You can drink more mindfully, and the higher quality stuff without feeling like it’s a waste if you don’t finish a bottle!
For The World Traveler:
1.Equilbria sleep gummies, daily gummies or daily tincture. Use code “simplyrealhealth” for an extra 15% off, stackable with whatever sales they have going on.
11. Primally Pure candle, face cleansing oil, room sprays, deodorant and/or lip balms. Come back on Wed 11/22 when they have their *one day only* sitewide sale for a secret code to use!
12. The coziest best blanket in the world: truly one of the best things we own (and we now have 3– tells you everything) 🙂
Experiences/From The Heart Gifts
5. Framebridge custom frame (I love their bleached maple frames)
Experiences with the people you love, vs a tangible gift: a trip, date night, concert, coupons for breakfast or a hike, or just TIME together (these are my favorite things to both give & receive, truly).